ENGLAND (4 Days) - Tour #1 begins
- Join our “Weissman Family” as we jet across the Atlantic to the first
stop on our European journey!! Our introduction to London begins with
a tour of ST. PAUL’S CATHEDRAL, site of Princess Diana’s Royal Wedding,
and continues with the CHANGING OF THE GUARD at BUCKINGHAM PALACE, and
a view of those magnificent, opulent CROWN JEWELS at THE TOWER OF LONDON.
Feel the real pulse of London as we walk in the BEATLES footsteps across
the “Zebra” at ABBEY ROAD, and leave our thoughts on the Studio Wall.
Then it’s on to PICCADILLY CIRCUS, TRAFALGAR SQUARE, BIG BEN, SOHO,
and HYDE PARK, followed by an amazing PUB LUNCH. After shopping at HARRODS,
we’ll board the world’s largest ferris wheel, THE LONDON EYE, an unrivalled
experience, affording us breathtaking views of London. Our guided tour
continues as we experience the sights and sounds of historic OXFORD,
exploring the University’s 800 year history. Our journey continues as
we check out the DINING HALL where HARRY POTTER was filmed. Our reservation at the original HARD ROCK CAFE, and LONDON WEST END THEATRE at its best, including ORCHESTRA SEATS to the awesome hit show, "WICKED", will complete our amazing LONDON EXPERIENCE!!
HOLLAND / BELGIUM (5 Days)
- ENGLISH CHANNEL CRUISE
- Our magnificent cruise ship transports us across the English Channel, our "Weissman Exclusive",
while we dine, shop at the duty free, catch a first run movie, and sleep
in first class outside cabins; ultimately docking in this enchanting
land of windmills, wooden shoes, Delft pottery and gouda cheese.
- AMSTERDAM / THE DUTCH COUNTRYSIDE
- From Rembrandt and Van Gogh at the RIJKS MUSEUM to ANNE FRANK'S HOUSE;
our eyes will fill with wonder as we cycle through this glorious country.
Our journey continues with a most significant optional visit to a Belgium
- Close your eyes and imagine an enchanting Medieval Hamlet...BRUGGE;
the Venice of the North. Indulge in the world renowned mouth-watering
Belgium Chocolate, as well as those famous Belgium Waffles, as we cruise
along her romantic canals. Our TWO NIGHT stay in this magical city is
our "Weissman Exclusive" !
FRANCE (4 Days)
SWITZERLAND (4 Days) - Tour #2 begins
- Our Parisian guide will provide us with an orientation of her most breathtaking city. We'll stroll along the CHAMPS ELYSEES to the ARC DE TRIOMPHE, erected by Napoleon, and ride the top of the EIFFEL TOWER. View the spectacular Rose Window at NOTRE DAME and visit THE MÉMORIAL DE LA DÉPORTATION erected for the French victims of the Holocaust. We'll watch the famous artists of MONTMARTRE as they are inspired by the beautiful BASILICA of the SACRE COEUR, located on the highest summit in Paris. Our well planned guided sightseeing excursion will continue with an exclusive Paris FASHION SHOW and a visit to the MUSEE d'ORSAY and the LOUVRE, where we'll view such famous works as the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo. Meet students from all over the world, as we stroll along the left bank of Paris and stop to watch the world go by at a sidewalk café. Time to visit the famous Palace of VERSAILLES - a sprawling Château with its awesome HALL OF MIRRORS and breathtaking gardens. During our visit to Disneyland Paris, we’ll say “bonjour” to Monsieur Mickey, and enter his enchanted kingdom. We'll discover why Paris is called "The City of Lights", as we embark on our Paris "ILLUMINATIONS TOUR" and luxuriate on our romantic BATEAU MOUCHE CRUISE on the River SEINE.
- GENEVA / LAUSANNE
- Our drive along the shores of Lake Leman, will take us to the glorious city of GENEVA, the cultural center of French speaking Switzerland. We'll tour the UNITED NATIONS and the MONUMENT DE LA REFORMATION, and visit one of Europe's most romantic and magnificently situated resorts, LAUSANNE. Then an experience of a lifetime awaits us on our professionally guided "Weissman Exclusive" WHITE WATER RAFTING adventure on the RIVER SARINE in CHATEAU D'OEX. Our evenings will include a magnificent SUNSET CRUISE on Lake Geneva, as well as a chance to rock to the beat of live bands, as the outdoor party begins at the FESTIVAL DE LA CITE. Travel through the Valais region, where we'll stay in ZERMATT, one of Switzerland's most enchanting villages located at 5300 feet in the front of the MATTERHORN.
- SKIING / SNOWBOARDING IN THE SWISS ALPS. Imagine, the warmth of summer, plenty of snow
on the slopes, the Majestic Matterhorn in the background . . . No, it is not
a dream, it's our beautiful summer skiing especially planned for our "Weissman
Family". Our non-skiers will enjoy playing tennis, hiking, swimming,
and sunbathing at our beautiful SWISS SKI RESORT with Gourmet Restaurant,
Dance Club and breathtaking views of the MATTERHORN.
ITALY & THE ITALIAN RIVIERA (14 Days)
- LAKE MAGGIORE / STRESA
- Our "Weissman Exclusive" world
renowned summer PALACE resort with a guest roster that has included
George Bernard Shaw and Ernest Hemingway; boasts a magnificent outdoor
POOL, TENNIS courts, a JACUZZI, SAUNA and FITNESS CLUB and a magnificent
view of LAKE MAGGIORE. We'll visit the lavish BORROMEAN ISLANDS - ISOLA
BELLA, with its 17th century PALACE, where Napoleon slept, ISOLA MADRE,
with its magnificent botanical gardens, and the colorful ISOLA DEL PESCATORI.
Then we'll drive via Verona - a handsome medieval city which was the
home of Romeo and Juliet, to Venice.
- Our water taxi delivers us to our magnificent DELUXE FIVE STAR DANIELI
HOTEL, right on The Grand Canal just steps from St. Mark's Square, another
"Weissman Exclusive". Our guided
tour includes ST. MARKS SQUARE, a MURANO GLASS BLOWING demonstration
and The Synagogues of THE JEWISH GHETTO. Visit the BASILICA with its
walls of marble, mosaics and gold, and the 15th century PALACE of the
DOGES.Feel the pulse of this lively city at night, as we mingle and
dance in St. Mark's Square and take a GONDOLA RIDE; a romantic episode
to cherish always. As we bid adieu to the charm of Venice, we continue
our journey along the Adriatic Coast to RAVENNA, famous for its beautiful
BYZANTINE MOSAICS, and then on to FLORENCE.
<-- Tour #1 Ends -->
- FLORENCE / SIENA / SAN GIMIGNANO
- Our guided tour continues as we return to the RENAISSANCE period with art inspired by the genius of Michelangelo, Dante, Leonardo da Vinci . . .We'll view the original classical "DAVID" at the ACCADEMIA, and then onto the famous UFFIZI. After visiting THE OLD SYNAGOGUE, we'll explore the PONTE VECCHIO and shop for LEATHER goods. Perhaps preserving their original character more markedly than any other cities in Italy, our "Weissman Exclusive" Tuscany Experience brings us to the walled cities of SIENA and SAN GIMIGNANO, solidly planted back in the Middle Ages; where we'll mingle with the locals at THE PIAZZA DEL CAMPO, count the 15 Towers of San Gimignano, and hear the exciting tales of Siena’s famous PALIO horse race. The amazing 13th Century Villa, home to the famous Tuscan Cooking School is the "Weissman Exclusive" setting for our banquet feast "Under the Tuscan Sun"!
Our evenings will include a chance to meet students from all over the world at PIAZZALE MICHELANGELO and the SPACE ELECTRONICS Dance Club.
- SORRENTO / CAPRI
- Our magnificent FIVE STAR DELUXE RESORT, a "Weissman
Exclusive", and listed by Condé Nast Traveler as one of the reader's choice BEST HOTELS in the WORLD, boasts TENNIS courts and a breathtaking pool with
the most magnificent views of Mt. Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples. Then
cruise to the dream island of CAPRI, popular resort since Roman times,
now a favorite playground of the "International Jet Set". Our guide
will entice us into the incredible BLUE GROTTO by chartered rowboats,
a "Weissman Exclusive". Later,
our ascent by FUNICULAR to the top of Capri provides one of the most
exhilarating views in all of Europe. Our evenings will include the famous
Tarantella, an International Dance Club, and dinner at the most famous
restaurant in Sorrento. Then its on to POMPEII, where we'll tour the
excavations of this once lively city buried in 79 AD beneath the ashes
of erupting MT. VESUVIUS.
- ROME - The Eternal City
- Our Roman guide transports us through 2000 years of history. We'll
see the monument ruins of its former grandeur-The COLOSSEUM, AMPHITHEATRES
and the FORUM where Marc Anthony, Cicero, and Augustus once stood. Our
guide intrigues us with his unbelievable revelations of VATICAN CITY,
including ST. PETER'S BASILICA and the SISTINE CHAPEL. Our tour continues,
as we toss our coins in TREVI FOUNTAIN; climb the SPANISH STEPS; survey
the PANTHEON, Rome's best preserved ancient building; and descend into
the CATACOMBS. Our fun evenings include yummy
fettuccine at the original ALFREDO'S, and the famous PIAZZA NAVONNA
with an irresistible ice cream tartuffo at TRE SCALINI, for our special
- CAMOGLI / SANTA MAGHERITE LIGURE / PISA
- Get your cameras ready as we lean in front of that famous tower in PISA. Then the Italian Riviera comes into full view as we travel by funicular to SANTUARIO DI MONTALLEGRO, perched in the mountainside, boasting exquisite views of Rapallo, Portofino and the rich azure sea. Absolutely breathtaking! Capturing this view, we'll dine at a restored 16th century retreat, where we'll find the most luscious local treasures. Then our amazing cruise on the Gulf of Tigullio, will take us from the radiant seaside to the famous ports of SANTA MARGHERITE LIGURE, PORTOFINO and CAMOGLI, where our majestic resort awaits us! - "A Weissman Exclusive".
THE FRENCH RIVIERA (3 days)
- NICE / MONTE CARLO
- We're off to MONTE CARLO - the play land of the "International Jet Set", where we'll view PRINCE RAINIER'S PALACE. It's time to make those last minute purchases at the famous Fragonard Parfumerie on our way to NICE. Our luxurious hotel directly on the PROMENADE des ANGLAIS, facing the sea; another "Weissman Exclusive", comes into full view as we experience the beautiful FRENCH RIVIERA. Visit the famous CHAGALL MUSEUM or the artists' colony of ST. PAUL DE VENCE. Swim and sun on our enchanting beach, or para sail high above the blue green Mediterranean. Enjoy the awesome Riviera Night Life - a perfect ending to our beautiful summer. We'll share our last night at our FAREWELL BANQUET overlooking the city of Nice, presenting our heartwarming show. The friends we've made this summer will remain with us long after we return home. Before you know it, we will see one another again at our "BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES REUNION WEEKEND", where you'll receive your complimentary group photo, exclusively for our "Weissman Family".
<-- Tour #2 Ends -->