23-18 DAY HIGHLIGHTS AND ITINERARY
23 and 18 DAY
HIGHLIGHTS AND ITINERARY
( 23 Day ) July 18 - August 9 $7,199
( 18 Day ) July 23 - August 9 $6,099
plus lowest available airfare arranged by WTT
Both tours include
The Carnival Cruise to the California Baja
Compatible Coed Age Groups
There are no hidden extras or additional
charges. Our tuition includes all tour highlights, all day and evening
activities, all admissions and amusement fees, breakfasts and dinners daily plus lunches served while on our cruise, all accommodations, taxes and gratuities.
THE WEISSMAN EXPERIENCE - THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
The Only Tour With Accommodations in All Centrally Located
Deluxe and First Class Hotels/Resorts (Health Clubs, Tennis Courts, Championship
Golf, Pools, Jacuzzis) and National Park Lodges (barbecues, camp fires, picnic
lunches, hiking, biking, white water rafting,…) - NO CAMPING, NO DORMS.
Click on hotel name to see photos
ACTION PACKED HIGHLIGHTS (*
means only available on the 23 day tour)
- Luxurious Four Night Pacific Ocean Cruise
- Incredible back to nature adventures at Grand Canyon and Bryce Canyon
- OPTIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
GOLF at Grand Junction, CO.(Green
fees and club rentals at a special discount.) - "A
- *The Magnificent Hearst Castle – "A
- Catalina Island Snorkeling and/or Scuba Adventure – "A
- Breathtaking Horseback Ride into Bryce
Canyon - "A Weissman Exclusive"
- Unlimited Rides at Elitch’s Amusement & Water Park – "A
- Steven Spielberg’s Game Works, Ultrazone - Laser Tag
- Hands on at the LA Museum of Tolerance - "A
- *Exciting Dinner Party at the Hard Rock Café
- Live T.V. Show Tapings, such as "American Idol"- "A Weissman Exclusive"
- *Outrageous Teen Dance Club / Karaoke
- World Famous IMPROV Comedy Club
- Amazing Ball Games at the *Pac Bell or Dodger Stadiums
- Exhilarating Pacific Beach Surfing
- Work out in State-of-the-Art Spas
- Rock Climbing, Roller Blading, Surfing, Tennis, Golf, Boogie Boarding at our luxurious Beach and Mountain Resorts.
- Guided tours of UCLA and *Stanford Universities
- *Stanley Park Aquarium / San Francisco Cable Cars / Lombard Street
- Exciting Visits to Universal Studios, Disneyland, *Alcatraz and San Diego Zoo
- Zip down the adrenaline pumping Manhattan Express Coney Island Roller Coaster
Plus an added BONUS on both tours
Carnival's Four Night Luxury Cruise to the California Baja
14 MAGICAL DAYS IN SUNNY CALIFORNIA
- SAN FRANCISCO
- Luxuriate in our "Weissman Exclusive"
FIVE DIAMOND SAN FRANCISCO HILTON, in
the heart of the city. Walk down LOMBARD STREET,
the most crooked street in the world, and walk across the GOLDEN
GATE BRIDGE for a visit to the charming artist colony of SAUSALITO.
Our College Preview special continues, as we tour STANFORD
UNIVERSITY. Stop for a guided tour of ALCATRAZ-"The
Rock", on our San Francisco Bay Cruise. Ride the cable cars to FISHERMAN'S
WHARF where we'll see the UNDERWATER WORLD
at the famous Pier 39, and enjoy our delicious seafood dinner. Other evenings
include dinner at the HARD ROCK CAFE,
dessert at the Chocolate Factory at GHIRADELLI
SQUARE, an Asian feast in CHINATOWN,
a BASEBALL GAME at PACIFIC
BELL STADIUM, and an "awesome" DANCE CLUB.
- CARMEL / MONTEREY / SAN SIMEON
- Discover the Monterey Peninsula - the scenic 17
MILE DRIVE and famous CANNERY ROW.
Scenic ROUTE 1, as we make our way to
San Simeon on the shoreline of the beautiful Pacific Ocean, will astound
us, as we take our fabulous "Weissman
Exclusive" tour of the world famous HEARST
CASTLE, voted top monument in the U.S. by Condé Nast Traveler.
---> 18 Day Tour Begins <---
- LOS ANGELES / HOLLYWOOD
- Our magnificent RESORT HOTEL, a "Weissman
Exclusive" awaits us with its Olympic size swimming pool and
jacuzzi. Enjoy a full day of fantasy adventure at DISNEYLAND.
Your heart will pound! Your survival instincts will be on overload. Prepare to be caught in the middle of a terrifying struggle between a 35-foot T-Rex and the 8th wonder of the world-King Kong. And that's only one of
the exciting adventures you'll experience at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS. Hungry after all of that excitement? UNIVERSAL'S CITY WALK offers a choice of over 20 restaurants.Tour U.C.L.A., eat at
FARMER'S MARKET, shop in
BEVERLY HILLS on Rodeo Drive, stroll
down HOLLYWOOD WALK of FAME and match
your footprints to your favorite stars at MANN'S
CHINESE THEATRE. Time to reflect upon the message at THE
MUSEUM OF TOLERANCE. We'll catch some exciting evenings at the
IMPROV, LA's #1 Comedy Club and a live
T.V. TAPING of one of your favorite T.V. shows. In past summers, we
were the only teen group, personally invited to join the audience of
"American Idol" - another "Weissman
- CARNIVAL PACIFIC OCEAN CRUISE
All aboard the "FUNSHIP" PARADISE and
check into our deluxe, ocean view cabins. Breathe in the fresh air as
we swim in one of 2 magnificent POOLS,
while enjoying live on-deck entertainment. Jog on the outdoor NAUTICA
TRACK or use the work-out facilities as you enjoy the DAILY
AEROBICS CLASSES in the 12,000 square foot NAUTICA
SPA. UNLIMITED GOURMET MEALS
will please every appetite. After dinner, take in the VEGAS
EXTRAVAGANZA, check out the latest moves at the TEEN
DANCE CLUB, join the KARAOKE
crowd for lots of laughs, or strut your stuff at the passenger TALENT
SHOW. The choice is always yours! With all of the on board excitement,
let's not forget the two great destinations - CATALINA
ISLAND, where we'll feel the rich warm sun as we swim, SNORKEL
or SCUBA DIVE, a "Weissman Exclusive", in the emerald waters
of the Pacific; and the beautiful Baja California Peninsula.
The Ultimate Cruise Experience is yours to enjoy!
- SAN DIEGO
- Perfect weather combined with incredible facilities such as a TROPICAL POOL, WORLD CLASS SPA, SAUNA, and FITNESS CENTER will entice you to play, work out, or just "chill"
by the pool. ROLLERBLADING, BICYCLING,
BOOGIE BOARDING, SWIMMING,
the choice is yours on our magnificent beach on Mission Bay. Grab your
surfboard and get ready for your PROFESSIONAL
SURFING LESSON as you prepare to "hit those waves"!! Enjoy the
world famous SAN DIEGO ZOO with over
5000 animals existing in their "natural habitats". Enter the adrenaline
pumping ULTRAZONE, the ultimate in laser
4 DAYS IN OUR SCENIC WONDERLAND
- LAS VEGAS
- Through the famous MOJAVE DESERT,
we’ll enter the dazzling lights of our magical realm, where good fortune
reigns supreme. The magnificent MONTE CARLO
- the elegance of a European playground combined with the excitement
of The Strip! Let's BODY SURF in the
Monte Carlo WAVE POOL or grab a raft
and float past cliffs and waterfalls on the EASY
RIVER. Our evenings rock, as we dine at PLANET HOLLYWOOD, tour PARIS,
MGM GRAND, CAESARS,
as well as experience the unforgetable dancing fountains at the BELLAGIO,
and the erupting volcanoes of the MIRAGE.
Enjoy M&M's and COCA
COLA factories before another evening of interactive excitement
at Steven Spielberg's GAME WORKS, and
the MANHATTAN EXPRESS CONEY ISLAND ROLLER COASTER.
- GRAND CANYON
- SUNRISE, SUNSET
are both a must as we magically experience the GRAND
CANYON, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Hike along
the Canyon Trails, experiencing the glowing colors and geological wonders.
- Brilliant Pink Cliffs, sculptured pinnacles and multi-colored minarets
of Bryce, will create a fantasy-land
for our nature lovers, as we descend into the canyon on horseback, another
4 DAYS IN THE COLORADO ROCKIES
- GRAND JUNCTION RESORT ACTIVITY CENTER
- Our "Weissman Exclusive" luxurious
RESORT, nestled in the ROCKIES,
welcomes us with an awesome reception planned for our Weissman Teen
Tour group. SWIM, play TENNIS
on Championship Courts, workout in the Exercise Suite, participate in CHAMPIOSHIP GOLF, or just relax
in the JACUZZI and soak up the sun.
A SKATING PARTY, BANANAS FUN PARK, and fabulous DISCO
BOWLING will complete our special stay.
- VAIL / DENVER
- Spectacular scenery unfolding before us as we bicycle along the winding
paths of VAIL VALLEY. Our challenging
OUTDOOR ROCK CLIMBING experience will
encourage our tour "family" to reach for new heights! Time to chill
and shop in this European style ALPINE RESORT, a "Weissman Exclusive".
Then it's on to COLORADO SPRINGS where
we'll visit the breathtaking GARDEN of the GODS and
the magnificent AIR FORCE ACADEMY. Our
evening activities will include the thrill of your life with unlimited
rides at ELlTCH'S AMUSEMENT PARK.
Our magnificent summer has come to
an end and we'll spend our last night at our FAREWELL
BANQUET, presenting our skits and songs. The friends we've made
this summer will remain with us long after our return home. Before you
know it, we'll see one another at our "BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES REUNION WEEKEND"
where you'll receive your complimentary group photo, exclusively for our